Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Early Christmas

Jodi was over one night working on Christmas presents. She saw her present under the tree and convinced me to let her open it. I can hardly keep a secret from Jodi and was dying to give it to her anyway. We laughed hysterically when Thomas walked in and asked us what we were doing opening presents. We felt like little kids getting caught doing something naughty. We laughed and laughed and laughed. I am so lucky to have Jodi for a sister. No one makes me laugh like she does. I love spending time with her.
Out of all my moments of Christmas, this was one of my favorites. It is in the little moments that I realize how much the Lord loves me and how many blessings he has brought to my life. Jodi is one of those most precious blessings and greatest gifts. I can't imagine my life without her. Jodi, thanks for being such an amazing sister! I love you!

No comments: