Monday, December 6, 2010

Golfland

To bribe the kiddos to be good in family pictures, we told them we would all go to Golfland. We goofy-golfed, played lazer tag, and bought 1 hour game cards for the kiddos. They loved it! It is so fun for them to all get together and do things.
Me and Hayden goofy golfing!
Thomas instructing Hayden on how to get a hole in one!
Brinley, was my shadow and little miss ham it up. Too cute!
Hayden and Braden both hit holes in one and thought they were too cool!
JD & Jodi's gang playing!
Jake's gang took it much more seriously and were actually keeping score!
Talmage with Uncle Thomas and Grandpa! He just loved all the lights and attention!
Honestly, I just enjoyed playing with Talmage. I only played one hole of golf and then just chatted, took pictures and played with the kiddos! I had a great time!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love all the family fun...and the gorgeous, gorgeous family pictures!