Friday, January 28, 2011

Ashlee Farewell

Ashlee, Tracy and Treyson are moving to Idaho. We sure have enjoyed them being down here but Tracy was transferred back to Idaho for work. I get to see Ashlee and Treyson a lot because they have lived with my dad since before Christmas and the first year they moved here. Little Treyson runs in almost every day yelling, Aunt Jer.... and then proceeds to tell me about the toy or DS game he is playing. I will definitely miss that.

We had a girls lunch out and took Ashlee out to Ah-So, one of my favorite restaurants, for her farewell lunch. It was Jodi, Ashlee, Suzi, Bonnie, Alyssa, Katie, Kaela and Treyson. We had fun all chatting and hanging out.

We will miss you, Ashlee. Family parties won't be the same without you. But, I do hope that you enjoy and love living in Idaho!

No comments: