Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Erin's Baby Shower

My cousin, Erin's baby shower was on Saturday. She is having a boy and I am so very excited for her. She lives in Denver but flew out for a baby shower with all the family. Erin and I have so many wonderful memories together, as we went to college together and worked together in the MTC Mailroom!
Erin had everyone bring their favorite book so that she could start her own library. How funny that almost all of us brought "I'll Love You Forever". It is definitely my favorite book and one I think each child should have memorized. We laughed and laughed as she kept opening the same book.

Me, Jodi, Heather and Katie hanging out and talking. I sure love these girls. I was in high school when they were born and now they are all grown up and so much fun to spend time with. I love to try and see them any chance I get.
Lindsay, Katie, Heather and Cindy.
It sure was fun chatting with everyone and catching up on everyone's lives. I am so happy for Erin and although she received a ton of the same book, little baby Werth only received one Mickey Mouse and of course, his first Mickey had to come from me. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

No comments: