Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Talmage PlayDate

Talmage was missing his Aunt Jer and wanted a play date. He just cuddled on the couch until we both fell asleep. Thomas thought it was a great way to keep me down. I absolutely love cuddling with this little guy!
Jodi's other kids were all scared of the dogs. Not Talmage, he LOVES them! I love this picture of Spanky kissing him.
Talmage tries so hard to play with Princess and she was only interested in the bone he gave her.
Thomas, Talmage, Hayden and the dogs. I love being out back with the boys. They absolutely love the trampoline and have such a great time playing on it.
Thanks, Jodi, for letting us borrow Talmage. We LOVE every minute we get to spend with him!

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

I LOVE these pictures! I am still amazed at how much this little guy loves dogs. I foresee a lot of begging for a dog of his own in my future. NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT! He is so cute though.

Jodi Davis said...

One more thing, why will my boy never snuggle like that for me?