Monday, January 31, 2011

Jodi's Kiddos

Jodi and Troy took off to Hawaii and left me with their three wonderful kiddos. We had a great time together with lots of adventures.

Children's Museum, tire blowout, McDonald's, Phoenix Zoo, Trampoline time, Painting, 3 Movie Nights, lots of cuddles, Garfield cake from Grandma Julie, visits with Katie and tons of fun!
I love Brigham's face in this pictures. We waited for Talmage to go to sleep to eat cake!
Cute little Talmage was a sheer joy, as always!
I sure love these kiddos. I have a lot more respect and admiration for Jodi after having these kiddos. They sure are busy and kept us on our toes. Good kids, but we had many, many breathing treatments, constant sippy cups, lots of diapers, and making different meals for kiddos. I forgot how busy having a little toddler can be. Good thing he is so cute and so much fun!

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

I SO needed to see that cute picture of my cute Briggy boy. He can be such a sweetheart :). I just need to remember that face when he is on his terror spree. I must get a copy of that picture to put in my office.