Sunday, February 26, 2012

Adults

One night after we had all gone with just the adults to dinner. (Kids Clubs on the ships are wonderful for these types of activities)
We all ate dinner in the Manhattan room. It was a beautiful dining room with a five-course meal and amazing desserts. We loved that they would always bring us out one of everything and a couple of the better ones. I guess with all of us at a table they figured it was easier.

I look at this picture and my heart smiles. I am so lucky to call this wonderful group of people, family! We start out in life with our families and somewhere along the road they become the people that you choose to want to be with. Getting time with my brothers and sister and their spouses is a highlight of life. I look forward to any time we can spend together.

Siblings know you. They know your past. They know your story. They know your parents and the whys behind what you do. They know how to make you laugh. What will lift you up and topics to avoid.

I have been extra blessed. I think that my brothers are some of the greatest guys out there and there are no words to adequately express my love for Jodi.

Spending eight days with my Dad and my siblings.... priceless!
Back: JD, Josh, Jake, Dad, Bonnie, Thomas, Jerlyn
Front: Cassie, Jodi, Stephanie, Rosie, Suzi, Troy
Simonton's, Davis' and Murphy's children - in the kids club!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

How awesome! I would love to do that someday. You do have a great family. And all adult evenings are important.