Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hanging Out Cruisin'

Jodi had a brilliant idea the first day on the boat. If any of us were eating, we would head to the very front of the boat, where less people were. We always seemed to gather there, eat, talk, eat, laugh, eat ice cream cones, kids play, more ice cream, talking and then deciding where to head next. We could go there almost any time and run into someone that was eating or at least having ice cream.
Each morning, the kids all sat together and the adults did. We had a great time and the cousins all loved the freedom they had.
Like I said, we never went very long without some ice cream.
Hanging out waiting for the talent show that Coby danced in, Kaylee did gymnastics in and the others all performed afterwards just goofing off. They did a great job!
Making our own pizzas. There were fun family activities and Hayden, Bryson, Coby and Tanner loved decorating their own perfect cheese pizza.
Hayden sure loves his Batman headphones. It would take some of the noise out of the room and he was so darn attached to his I-touch. He loved it!
Me and the boys making pizzas. Sure love these boys. I tried to soak in any minute I could get with them. I sure miss them when they are in Minnesota.
I guess the Dad liked pizza making, too! Thomas and JD were among the boys making their own pizzas.
We sure loved going to dinner every night. We loved the shows. We loved the kids club. We loved talking and hanging out together and with the entire gang. We honestly loved everything about this cruise.
My sweet sister and adorable niece. Oh how I love these two.
Suzi, JD, Thomas, Jake and I had to get in a few rounds of cards. Absolutely a neccesity.
We loved the great skits, plays and entertainment. Too fun. In order for something to be a hit, they just needed our group to show up.
Of course, the I-pad, I-touches, Nintendo 3DS and any other electronic were definitely utilized in the waiting and down times. The boys loved them and loved playing video games together.
They even got Grandpa in on the action, showing him the latest apps and what the best games were.
My Coby! Oh, how I love my sweet Coby! He and I have had a connection since he was little. He wasn't wanting to smile but what could he do? He loves his Aunt Jer so much? He couldn't resist. This picture makes me miss him so much! I think this one was really supposed to be mine. What a doll!
What can I say? This one is mine. He is my joy. He is my life. He makes me smile in all situations. I love experiencing the world through his eyes, his joy, his laughter and his smile! Having him with us made all the difference! I LOVED every minute with him.
What a fabulous time we had just hanging out on the cruise ship!

1 comment:

Pallets and Pearls said...

What a fun trip!! Looks like you guys had a blast. That's so great the kids got to come too!