Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just Us

Not the best picture, but I sure love Hayden's face in it. He came up behind me, hugged me and told me how much he loved us all spending time together. I loved every minute with my entire family but looking back, some of my most tender and rememberable moments were just the three of us in the room, talking at night, getting ready in the morning or relaxing between events. I am so lucky that I am this sweet boy's mom and I feel so blessed to be this incredible man's wife. These two are my absolute world and I am thankful for every minute we get to spend together whether playing, touring the world, or laying in bed at home or on a cruise ship, talking, laughing and giggling.
I feel like the most loved person in the world with these two by my side. Thomas treats me like a queen and he is raising Hayden to do the same. They both love to take care of me and I am so grateful for them! Let us not forget the time sitting out on the balcony talking. It was sheer heaven with the beautiful breeze, bright blue ocean, occasional bird or dolphin and not a care in the world... just the three of us enjoying and being there in that moment.

No comments: