Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dream Vacation

What is the PERFECT vacation? What does it look like? What makes it magical?
Spending a week with 27 of the people I love most, traveling to amazing ports and having Thomas and Hayden by my side the entire time!

For Christmas, my Dad and Bonnie generously gave us a trip aboard the Norwegian Epic to St. Maarten, St. Thomas and the Bahamas! Better yet, all the Simonton's came with all of our children. All 27 of us were there. Flying on the plane together, boarding the ship, eating at buffets, watching the Blue Man Group, playing Bingo, relaxing on the beach and all eating ice cream! I can't think of a better vacation, better gift or a more perfect place for me to spenhd my time!

Forgive all the pictures, but this is something that I don't want to forget one glorious moment of. I cherished so many moments and want to put them to writing! Welcome aboard our journey as I rename it the Simonton Epic!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!