Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ice Cream Cones

All Simonton's LOVE ice cream. It is in our blood. One could accurately say that we live for the yumminess of a good ice cream cone. Being on a boat where there was ice cream 24/7... priceless.

From the first moment on the ship, the kids spotted the ice cream and I think that every trip thereafter resulted with at least one cone. I am guessing each child and adults had between 3 and 6 cones per day!
By the end, everyone tried to see who could make and eat the biggest ice cream cone. Of course, if the adults made them, they would hand them off to be the cool uncle or aunt, and pass them off to the nieces and nephews, not their own kids. Jake and Kaylee could definitely make the biggest cones and the kids would stand in line to get one of their famous cones.
Makes me wish I had one in my hand now!

No comments: