Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bingo!

Is it possible to go on a cruise ship and not play at least one game of Bingo? For Thomas, absolutely not. He loves it, is so optimistic and always has high hopes that we will be the winners of the next free cruise. I smile, I laugh and enjoy one round of bingo with him. I think he really is disappointed when he doesn't win and was convinced that we had the winning ticket.
What I loved most about Bingo? Hayden. He was tired, worn out and only wanted his mom. Thomas played bingo and Hayden spent most of his time, like this, looking down at the numbers. It was fun playing with all of us, but we all basically spent money for an hour together, listening to funny bingo jokes and watching all the nieces and nephews get so excited that they were going to win the jackpot. I smiled, loved seeing the hope and anticipation on Thomas' face, especially when we were only one away.
All the while I was getting lots of cuddles from my nine year old. Sheer heaven! I hope he never gets too old for his mom. Cause he makes me feel like a million bucks!

No comments: