Saturday, May 11, 2013

And the miracles continue...


I had been give an opportunity of a lifetime. An opportunity to meet some natural doctors that could help heal my body and teach me to help myself heal. I was over the moon excited and grateful for this opportunity. After the initial shock and joy wore off, the harsh reality of my situation set in. I was being handed healing and a pathway for a new life presented to me on a silver platter but in order to partake of these incredible gifts and blessings, I had to overcome the impossible and muster the strength and health to get to the conference on the west side of Phoenix. 

I called Thomas and told him of the opportunity. He assured me that with The Lord opening this opportunity, he would give me the strength to attend. With faith, Jodi and I bought tickets and reserved a hotel room at the conference so I could rest when needed. As the conference came near, my faith had to be mustered. In spite of the seizures starting back up, I knew this conference held answers to my health. 

Thursday morning, before heading out to the conference, my sweet husband and I knelt in prayer. We pleaded for the strength, stamina, health and endurance to be able to embrace the opportunities placed in my path. While in prayer, Thomas felt inspired to give me a priesthood blessing. As he laid his  hands on my head, a beautiful blessing was uttered, promising me that I would have the strength, energy, stamina and endurance to attend this conference and meet with these doctors and knowledgeable leaders. I was further blessed with a special promise. I would be granted a temporary healing. I was promised that during this conference that I would have all the energy, strength and healing needed to benefit from this opportunity. I cannot express the peace and power of those precious blessings from my Father in Heaven. How kind is he? How loving of a father? The peace and love I experienced is beyond words. 

As Thomas finished the blessing I KNEW that I could do this. I knew the strength would come. That I would be given the health I needed to partake of these incredible gifts that had opened up to me.  I felt confident and "healthy" for the first time in years. Jodi picked me up and we headed it on this priceless adventure. 

I was amazed at how great I felt. My body felt rejuvenated and alive. Oh how I miss having a healthy body that can do what I want and have the strength to do what is needed. I knew it was temporary but the way I felt, felt like a possibility for me again. I relished in the joy that a semi-healthy body brings. 

I will write more about the conference and the amazing people I met. I will share what I learned in greater detail and share the amazing experiences I had. I could not start without giving credit where credit is due. Without the divine intervention in my time of need, these amazing experiences and opportunities would have passed me by. 

Because of the goodness and grace of my Father in Heaven, I was able to have the strength I needed to attend the conference. I felt so great, I thought, wow, maybe we could go shopping or somewhere. That was not the plan. When the first day was over, once that last speaker finished, my strength depleted. After a quick bite to eat, I fell asleep and crashed all night. I was even blessed with the ability to sleep sound. I was given the strength required to gain the knowledge I needed. Not an ounce more. 

I woke up in pain and struggling to walk and was first extremely concerned about my ability to meet with these amazing doctors and essential oil leaders. With faith, I stood, got dressed and was determined to do all I could to qualify for the blessings I was given. As the conference was ready to begin, a miraculous gift occurred. I was again buoyed up and strengthened by my Savior. 

I was able to walk into the conference and meet with these incredible and knowledgeable people so they could help me learn to heal my body. I was given strength until the last speaker that I needed to hear, spoke. And I was able to meet with everyone I needed to. 

As it wrapped up,  I could physically feel the aches, pains, exhaustion, physical weakness of my body, return. Jodi looked at me and we knew it was time to go.  She went to get the car while I struggled to make my way out. I was physically drained. I climbed in the car and when we pulled in the driveway, I was acutely aware that I was given a temporary gift of healing. Fortified with knowledge, my body returned to its current state of health and my illness was heaped back upon my shoulders. I felt each step as I collapsed in the couch. My body had given its all in fulfilling the blessing given to it.
I didn't move again until I retired to bed. . I awoke during the night screaming and in tears from pain and agony that again embraced my body. Even with my body reacting to the physical demands placed upon it over the course of the prior day and a half, I was overcome with the miracle that had just occurred in my life. 

My heart and soul was reassured that the strength I was given was truly a gift from my Savior. I was blessed to have the energy I needed to learn how to heal my body and enjoy the amazing opportunities that had been presented to me. I indeed experienced another kind and tender mercy from my Savior. 

The blessing was amazing. My Father in Heaven reassured me that he could heal my body completely and instantaneously. However, that was not his plan. If I learn how to heal my body, I will be provided the opportunity to help others do the same. My Father in Heaven and my sweet Savior would teach me and I would then be able to go help others. I am humbled and grateful for this opportunity. I am so excited to help others. 

I know that I experienced another miracle this weekend. I know my Father in Heaven is in charge. This is his will, his timing, his eternal plan and his divine knowledge that this experience will bring great changes in my life and hopefully in the lives of those around me. I am so grateful for these experiences and opportunities. I am again in awe at the love and tenderness that my Father in Heaven and my Savior offer me. I am truly blessed. 

No comments: