Friday, May 17, 2013

Emily

The Western Conference was amazing. I learned so much. I loved meeting with so many amazing people.  

I loved all that I learned. I loved it all.

Most of all, I loved getting to eat lunch with Emily. She sat with me as I told my story.She had a spirit about her that was amazing. As we spoke, I knew that this was the door opened by my Father in Heaven.

Emily is definitely one of the kindest people that I know. She was sincere and comforting. She made me feel like I was the one helping her, strengthening her testimony, when she was such an angel sent down to me.

With speaking of Emily, I cannot neglect to mention Natalie.  My Father in Heaven knew I needed help.

 My Savior could have used anyone to help me, but he knew that Natalie would go the extra mile. He knew that she would help get me in touch with those that could help me. I am so thankful for Natalie. She has been the answer to so many prayers. I am so thankful for her sensitivity to the spirit and listening and following its promptings. She is definitely someone I will always regard as my angel on earth. The Lord had a plan for me and he utilized sweet Natalie to help bring to pass his miracles.

After a very long journey of getting sicker and sicker, it is so wonderful to feel like I am walking out of the spiral, one step at a time, one day at a time. But, I will get there. No matter how many stairs lay ahead, I know that I am in the right place. Who would have known that the answers I sought after would be within my reach. My Savior did. Looking back, I see the progression. I see how he has led me and my path. What a journey! I am excited to write the rest of my story.

No comments: