Saturday, May 25, 2013

My boys

With how much time I have had the privilege to spend with Jodi's boys, I consider all three of these, mine.

The day after Hayden got home from his field trip, I let him stay home from school. Why not? Less than a week left. They were only finishing up last minute assignments. Hayden was caught up. He was exhausted from no sleep for two nights with constantly going. Plus, I missed him.

Jodi had to run somewhere so she asked Hayden to babysit Talmage. He did a GREAT job! He played and played with Talmage. He made T man lunch. He watched movies with him. He even laid by him on my bed while I slept and rubbed Talmage's back so he would fall asleep.

Hayden is definitely growing up and is becoming more nurturing all the time. He loves Brigham and Talmage and is really trying to be a great example to them. I love that they are starting to look up to him and realizes he will be good to them.

With Hayden being an only child, I worry so much about him. I would give anything for him to have siblings. I did my best and it just didn't happen. One of the greatest gifts is that he has Jodi's kids. They are as close to siblings as he will ever know. I pray that they always include him and let him be apart of their lives as they grow. He loves them. So it touches my heart when I see them all so completely getting along and loving being together.
This one is definitely going on my wall. I love how sweet they are to one another. They had a ton of fun playing together.
When Brigham got home from school, he immediately started in on the fun, too. The boys wrestled, laughed, goofed off and had the best time.
I dreamed of the day when the fighting would be less then the getting along. We have finally hit that swing. They definitely play together and enjoy one another more than they fight. What a blessing. I love the smiles on their faces, even though they are blurred by the camera. I love all three of my boys.

No comments: