Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas at Grandpa's house

After we opened gifts, we went to Grandpa Simonton's to exchange gifts. Hayden received two tickets to the Marvel Experience in Scottsdale. VIP tickets in fact. He also received some engineering Little Cloud Bits to make all hints into a smart device attached to the internet.

My dad had a dream. In it, all of my siblings were at JD's house for Ashlyn's baby blessing and Tanner's baptism. Me and Thomas, Josh and Steph, Jake and Rosie and Jodi and Troy will go with Dad and Bonnie to JD and Cassie's house. I'm so excited to hold my sweet niece, see my nephews and my brother and his sweet wife. 

My Dad and Bonnie loved their gifts of their own healing and pain salve, a gift of gold, frankincense sugar scrub, myrrh bath salts and a timeline book of Mormonism. I know that book will come in handy for their church callings and family home evening nights with the Bair's.

I am grateful for a loving dad that tries so hard to bring the family closer together with family memories and joy. He is a good man filled with a generous and loving heart. He loves his family and cherishes them. He finds joy in bringing smiles on his loved ones faces. He didn't disappoint. I loved watching the smiles stretch across Thomas and Hayden's faces when receiving the Marvel experience and the joy in my heart when I knew all of my siblings get to be together. 

No comments: