Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Weekend with Talmage

Oh how I love any time I get to spend with my dear nephew Talmage. He brings so much joy in my life. He brings laughter and joy and so much fun into our hearts and home. 

Thursday night, after the surgeon appointment, we decided to go to dinner, go get a blessing and look at Christmas lights. We tried a new Korean place that was so yummy. Then went to Jake's to have him give me a priesthood blessing with Thomas. He was so sweet to me. I felt so loved. 

Talmage curled up next to me on the couch when we got home. He is so funny and I just could listen to him talk and explain things forever. He said he would always me my little buddy but thought maybe he wanted to sleep with Hayden and not me. I laughed. 

Hayden was absolutely amazing with Talmage. He fed him, he played with him, he entertained him, he taught him new things and was an absolutely amazing older cousin. I loved listening to the boys laughing and talking. I loved watching Hayden feel the role of an older brother. 

We enjoyed his laughter and joy. We loved his smiles and cuddles. We loved his sweet personality and the joy he brings. He was the best medicine I could have asked for. 

They played video games, watched movies, played Legos and entertained the dogs. 
Look at the joy in their faces. 
Talmage copied everything Hayden did. 
 
Whether they were Zombies, or crazies or playing Lego video games, those smiles and laughter eased the pain. It melted my heart. Oh how we love our Tman. 

No comments: