Thursday, December 25, 2014

Teenager life begins!

How is it possible I have a teenager ? How did the time fly by so fast? I wish I could freeze him in time right now. He is so sweet. Hayden is such a good boy. He is so kind, thoughtful, respectful, obedient, funny, silly, teasing, hard working, fun to be with, grateful, and every day is the very best day of his life. He sees the glass half full or better yet, he is grateful If the glass has anything in it. His smile brightens his face, he is grateful I am home schooling him, he loves and cares for his puppies and takes care of me. Like I said, I wish I could freeze him in time. He brightens my world and adds light and happiness to my life. He is a sheer joy!

I feel like the luckiest mom alive. This boy is just simply amazing!

Birthday morning was all smiles and gratitude, a few jumps up and down because he couldn't contain his containment. He was such a great boy this year and I was so lucky to grab some awesome deals to make his dreams come true. 

He loved his "zombies hate fast food" tshirt. He loves electronics and we were able to get him a score of a deal. 75% off in Amazon's lightening deals. Side note- those saved me this year. I also scored him Call of Duty Ghosts hardened edition. The cost is $119 but I bought it on a sale for $24.99. I bought a couple and sold them and basically got his for free. I loved finding sales and batting things that bring smiles to my boys face.
This boy....oh how it warms my heart. That smile....why I keep going. Those eyes ... A light to his beautiful soul. His hugs....the comfort of my life. They give me strength to keep moving forward. 
After the birthday morning celebration, we went to Ipic movie theater. The recliners were so fun. The food delicious. aunt Suzi spoiled us rotten. Hayden loved it. Definitely a once in a lifetime event. 
Afterwards, we took pictures by the Christmas trees outside. Just beautiful. 
That night, Chad, Gunter, Thomas and Hayden had a great time playing video games. My favorite moment of the night was when Hayden and Gunter were talking, Gunter asked Hayden if his dad played with him often. Hayden replied, "Oh yeah, my dad plays video games with me a lot. He's my best friend."  I loved it. Hayden loves his dad and his dad loves and adores him. Such perfect friends. 

Happy birthday Bubba. I hope the next decade is as fun as the first. I pray you continue to be the kind great boy that you are today. You are my world, my heart, my joy! I am definitely the luckiest mom in the world because you are definitely the greatest boy ever. You are a joy. We love and absolutely adore you. We love you. Always, forever and no matter what. 

No comments: