Thursday, June 4, 2015

Date night

I forgot to take a picture but Thomas and I went out on a real date this week. Just the two of us. I can't rememeber the last time we were able to do that. Julie had given Thomas a gift certificate to Ryu for his birthday. It is our favorite place. We both love Japanese food and the fried rice, filet mignon, shrimp, grilled veggies and grilled spinach. Yummy!!!

I had a great time with my sweet husband. We talked. We laughed. We had so much fun. 

The other couple sat at our table must have been important or famous or something. The owner and all the chefs came out to meet them. They brought them complimentary food. And the owner ate dinner with them. So It was just us for dinner. Because of that, we received extra portions and bonus food. Our drinks were refilled immediately and it was so so yummy. 

I love being we my husband. Just talking. He has such great perspective on things. He loves me like no one else. He just gets me. I'm so grateful to have married such a wonderful man who loves me perfectly. No. He isn't perfect but is perfect for me. He is loving and kind and selfless and generous and absolutely Christlike. I love him. Very much. He is my favorite person to be around. He is my best friend. He is my greatest support and most cherished friend. I'm eternally grateful for him. and I'm so grateful we get to be together for eternity. This life is simply not long enough to be with him. I'm grateful our family will be together forever beyond this life.  What a blessing. 

I was so tired after dinner. My sweet husband brought me home right after dinner before he went to get gas and run errands. I went to sleep right away. He is so good to me. So good. So gentle. He thinks of my needs and goes out of his way to make sure I'm taken care of. I am so lucky. And so very grateful!!!

No comments: