Sunday, June 28, 2015

Josh's wedding

My sweet Josh got married to Amber. We love her. 

Lisa did an amazing job on the luncheon and open house. It was just amazing. I also loved the take home cookie bar. There were take out containers to take a box home. 

There were many more minds of cookies after I took this picture. I also really need to get a picture of the bride and groom. 

We loved being in the temple when they were sealed. I'm reminded of my,wedding day and when Thomas and I knelt across the alter from one another  it was a beautiful day that I cherish. 

I am so grateful that Thomas and I were married for time and all eternity not just death do us part. I want to be Thomas' wife and eternal companion forever. I'm so grateful he is mine. I love him dearly. 

The reception was fun with so many loved ones there. 

Hayden made a sign and gathered all the supplies to decorate the car which he loved doing. Of course he had Chad's, Tyler's and his cousins' help. 

It was a great day. I'm so happy for Josh and Amber and wish them all the happiness in the world. 

No comments: