Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fathers day

For Father's Day, Hayden and I wanted to make it extra special for Thomas, our hero. 

So we choose superheroes to decorate the house in. 

I made a super dad banner. And Hayden helped design, pick the words and heroes and found. Pictures for the poster. 

My Dad is....  
Stronger than hulk
Smarter than Iron Man
Braver than Superman
tougher than wolverine
Faster than flash
More amazing than spiderman
And my Hero!
Love, your sidekick, Hayden


Of course, Thomas loved it. We also had other posters and quotes around. And super dad cake toppers. 

For his gifts he got a batman keychain that says "my dad is a Superhero" and a mouse pad and a new hat. He loved it. 

We are so lucky this guy is ours. So very very lucky. Happy Father's Day, Thomas. We love you. You are definitely the best!!!

No comments: