Thursday, June 4, 2015

Jodi and gang

My sweet sister came to visit me while Hayden was at scout camp so I wasn't alone. She had girls camp crafts to make and wedding stuff to help Lisa with. Since Troy and Brigham were at lake Powell, Jodi brought Tman and Brooklyn. Since Hayden was gone, she picked up Katelyn and Kiley up. I loved having my nieces here and of course my little buddy. And I love all time with my sister. 

We made crafts. We talked. We played games. We laughed. We cried. We solved he worlds problems and contemplated how to better our lives. 

I'm grateful for so much love. I'm grateful I am surrounded by goodness and wonderful people. I'm wrapped in the arms of love. And I am so very very grateful for the wonderful relationships in my life. I have truly been blessed. 



No comments: