Sunday, June 28, 2015

Neighbors in need

Las Saturday, the sun went down, clouds rolled in and the degrees dropped. Perfect time for me to get a few items for Cali. 

We go to leave and Thomas sees the neighbor working in the yard. He asked if they needed help and said no. We made it another two houses down and Thomas asked was that a tree down or was he trimming. I told him I wasn't paying attention. He circled around and went back to help. 

He asked me to go get Hayden and Chad. I was so impressed and I went inside and stopped the boys from playing and told them to grab shoes that Thomas and the neighbor needed help. With smiles they ran outside to help. 

The neighbor commented later that the boys were happy and helping. Smiling and happy. Not upset over working but grateful and just great to help. 

I smiled. I. So grateful for a husband that taught Hayden helping others is good. And for Chad that is always willing to jump in for whatever we need. 

I couldn't be prouder of them and who they are. So,blessed they are mine. 

No comments: