Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baker man

Hayden is wanting to be my helper. Whether that is cleaning, baking, making dinner, taking pictures, weeding or cleaning the car, he wants to help. I love that he wants to serve at such a young age.

He wanted to make dessert the other day for Family Home Evening. Suzi helped him make chocolate pudding for us and a banana cream pie for Grandpa. He loved it and was so proud of himself. He had a ton of fun.

I love how much self confidence that helping brings him.

Grandpa let me leave today early and go take Hayden and Ann to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. He loved it and just giggled during the entire movie. I love watching his excitement!


1 comment:

Suzi said...

My picture has made your blog twice. Once as Spiderman and once as a zombie looking freak who like to bake. The blog with me dressed as Spiderman amused the kids so that’s fine. I am over my public humiliation. But the pie pictures are just not pretty – I look like a zombie. For now on I will know better to either duck and run or look better. Thanks for blogging about it though. It was a really fun time. Well, fun for me and Hayden not for those having to look at those pictures.

Some day when I am feeling better I am going to go get my hair and makeup done and then come to make cookies or something with Hayden. On that day I expect a full photo shoot and write up of all the fun we had. On that day I want lot’s and lot’s of pictures!