Sunday, October 26, 2008

Movie in the park

Thomas and I hauled blankets, pillows, a picnic, treats, a bunch of kids and headed out to see the Monster House in the park. It was so much fun and reminded me of going to the drive in movies. The kids were so cute cuddled up on their blankets and in awe of being able to watch a movie outside. I handed them popcorn and treats and thought they were ready to go. Within the first 5 minutes, Hayden ran back and jumped in between me and Thomas and covered his ears the rest of the movie. It was way too loud for him. A few minutes later, Kiley was at my side... then came Brooklyn, Victoria and even Logan. By the end of the movie, I was basically holding all five of them. I guess Monster House is a little scary, especially outside in the dark. But, we had a fantastic time! I'm so glad that we had a group of us. It made it so much fun! Thanks, Kelli & Scott, Jodi & Troy and Michelle for all coming with us. Can't wait to go next time for Kung Fu Panda.

Makayla, Tanner and Taylor all ready for the movie.

The girls getting their baby dolls ready for fun.

Hayden and Logan

Thomas

Jodi & Brigham and Kaylee

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

I haven't seen that movie yet, but I did hear it can be kinda scary for a cartoon. I think the outside movie sounds like a blast. I'm trying to arrange that for our backyard on Halloween. But I think the difference in our temps and yours will be quite noticeable.