Sunday, October 19, 2008

Facebook

I signed up on Facebook a long time ago and didn't get what the big deal was. Last week, Ann changed my profile and added Simonton to my name. Within a couple of days I started being contacted by people I hadn't heard from in years. It has been such a fun week getting back in touch with so many people!

I think my most wonderful moment was getting a sweet message from Lee Gyum Oak, my favorite Korean companion. Her sweet message was, "Are you my comp Sister Simonton?" It has been so fun to talk to her and catch up what is going on in her life plus the lives of so many Korean comps and friends that I haven't seen in a very long time. Another bonus, one of my favorite companions is moving to Gilbert next month!!!

Hayden, Ann, Thomas and Suzi have heard so many mission stories this week as I have had to tell them my favorite stories with each of my companions and friends from Korea. What a wonderful week it has been being able to catch up with such good friends and relive so many wonderful memories!

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Have I told you my story about the Korean bath house? I'll have to e-mail it to you. Did you find any friends I would know? I don't even get what Facebook is. A few friends have sent me there invite thing, but I don't understand what you do. Is it like e-mail, kind of? Or IM?

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute blog! You look so great!!!! I love all the Disney pictures. It just brought back the time when you were explaining "The Little Mermaid" to your little Korean companion. GOOD TIMES!!!