Friday, October 17, 2008

Pony Rides

The kiddos all loved the pony rides. It was the first time that any of the girls had been on a horse. I decided that Hayden is spoiled because he has been exposed to many different activities and events. He loves riding the horses, he is just ready to go on a trail, not in a circle. Maybe this winter we will have to go horseback riding. That would probably be a great Christmas present now that I think about it.

It was sheer joy watching the kids all ride the ponies. I was shocked that Brooklyn, who is terrified of all animals, actually got on the pony. She was nervous, but she loved it! Ariyona looked as if she had won the lottery, Taylor acted like she was 6 again and just giddy, whereas Makayla just looked really happy!

I love experiencing the joy through all of their eyes. It reminds me that life is about the small moments..




No comments: