Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

We had a great time trick or treating tonight. We all went over to Jodi's house and Thomas and Troy took the kids around the neighborhood while me, Jodi and Suzi handed out candy. We sure didn't get many trick or treaters. But the ones we did get we gave handfuls of candy to. The kids had a great time but were exhausted after walking the neighborhood. I guess Hayden has had parties almost every night and is completely worn out.
Brigham freaked out if Thomas wore his mask! He kept yelling, Thomas no!

Scary witch!

Hayden, Brigham and Brooklyn

Belle and my Clone Trooper (he only wanted to be a clone trooper because he knew it was his only way to get a gun)

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! Cameron wanted to be a clone trooper too. He wanted the talking helmet! Hahaha! That's the last thing I need. Something else that talks back to me! Hahaha!