Saturday, October 11, 2008

Daddy's little buddy

Hayden is in a daddy phase. He wants to be with his dad, he wants to be like his dad and do everything his dad is doing. It is cute. Kinda fun for me because if Thomas is around, he wants him and he wants Thomas to do everything for him.

In California this summer, Hayden and Thomas both got shark t-shirts at the 3 shirts for $10 souvenier shop. They were going to Home Depot this morning so Thomas could work on his "honey do list" around the house. Hayden had to go with him and brought Thomas his shark shirt, so that they could match. Luckily, Thomas is a good dad and humored Hayden and they wore matching shark shirts to the store.

Hayden then brought me the camera and told me to take a picture so I could put it on the blog. Hayden is so excited to get to help his dad around the house today. I know it will take Thomas longer with help, but I am so glad he is willing to let Hayden help and get to spend quality time with him.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

Daddy/Son bonding is the best! (for mommies who need and deserve a break)! :)