Thursday, October 2, 2008

Poor Suzi

Suzi has been in surgery this morning for a hernia repair. I feel horrible that I am not at the hopsital, but Jodi is. She will be staying at my house for the next week or so, while she recovers. Thankfully, Hayden is pretty good and really soft and understands no rough housing after anyone staying with us has had surgery. I hope she recovers quickly. I feel bad for her having to have surgery again. No fun!

Hayden freaked out yesterday because he had to go to the hospital for some tests. He kept asking everyone if they were going to give him needles or cut on him. Poor kid, he has been around so many people having had surgery that he is terrified for his turn.

He was funny, he told the nurse that I was a good parent. She asked why and Hayden said, "Because my mom is nice to me, she tells me no alot, but she treats me with respect and doesn't boss me around like her slave." I laughed, I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff.

3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

We hope you recover quickly Suzi! No fun!!! Don't worry though, I know Hayden will take great care of you. :)

Jill said...

Call me and I will come get Hayden to play! My kids would love it! I hope Suzi is okay!

Jodi Davis said...

Where does that kid come up with this stuff? Seriously, he cracks me up.

Hope you feel better soon, Suzi!