Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ann!

Ann turned 18 years old today! We celebrated by going to Olive Garden, Ann's favorite and mine too. Then we came home and opened presents. Ann wanted a fuzzy blanket, and I got her a bright pink one, even though she hates pink. How can that be? I get to have another girl in the house finally, and she can't stand pink.

Ann and I are going to go to Time Out for Women and girls. I am excited to get to spend an entire Saturday with just us. I love Time Out for Women and am excited to get to go to this event, as well.

Happy Birthday, Ann! We love you! You are incredibly talented and a lot of fun. Ann has so many good qualities and talents that I admire. She sings, draws incredibly, plays the flute and is really intelligent. I am thankful for the relationship that Ann and I are developing. I also love having her around to talk about girl stuff. She is a great example and trys hard to live the gospel. I am very proud of her and am so thankful that she is apart of my life!

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Happy Birthday, Ann! We are so glad to have you here.

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday. I love that you have teenagers around!