Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jingles

Hayden is hysterical when he starts quoting commercials.

We constantly are hearing, "Save money. Live Better. Walmart." In fact, if we go to buy things at a different store, he quotes Walmart and says we should be shopping at Walmart, and we could go to Disneyland more often. He told me we needed to shop at Walmart because it was the responsible thing to do.

This morning, it is, "We need to go to www.leapsterworld.com and enter the secret code. Then we can sign up for exciting surprises and cool free gifts".

He followed me around for weeks quoting the Zoobooks commercial, "Call 1-866.... to order these educational products for your child. This will give your child a jumpstart on learning and education. It will teach your child about the world around them and give them a well rounded outlook on nature." I heard it so many times and he would ask me, "Don't you want me to get a jump start on my future and learning?". I caved we own zoobooks.

I love him! I love his little quirks! He is an advertisers best friend. He can quote almost any commercial out there, especially if it is something he likes or wants. What a crack up!

No comments: