Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Creek









We had such a great time playing in the creek that runs across the property. The water was absolutely freezing cold and the kids didn't care, they just jumped in. They were so cute just swimming in their clothes. The kids laughed, giggled and just had a great time being young. It was fun to just sit on the rocks, relax and talk while the kids splashed and played. It reminded me on rock hopping down Christopher Creek when I was a kid. I had some great memories playing in the mountains with my siblings. I'm glad that Hayden has so many cousins to enjoy playing with.

3 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

It looks like you had an amazing time!

Jamie Jo said...

That place is beautiful. And I LOVE the pic of you and Thomas. What a cute couple! I'm terrible at getting pics of Ryan and I together.

Darce said...

I remember Christopher Creek with your family, as a kid! It was such a fun place--and it's beautiful!

Looks like you guys were having too much fun!