Wednesday, September 10, 2008

KMLE Miracle Marathon

I love the next 40 hours of radio on KMLE country. I throughly enjoy listening to all the stories that the parents and staff of PCH tell during the telethon. I am so touched by the stories of survival of these young children. My heart breaks for the parents that were not as fortunate as me, to still be holding their children. Phoenix Children's Hospital holds a very special place in my heart. They staff there is incredible. I think they have some of the greatest doctors, nurses and staff around. The doctors and staff sure helped me cope during such a difficult time when Hayden was born.

As I listen to the telethon, I am so thankful to all the wonderful, generous caring people that care about kids; and are so willing to donate to such a wonderful hospital. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful hospital in case our kids every need it. I hope no other child I know needs to go there, but if they do, I know they will be loved, receive the best treatment and incredible care.

As I listen to the stories, my heart is so thankful and so appreciate of the miracle in our lives, Hayden. I am grateful to Dr. Teodori for being such an excellent surgeon, Dr. Jediekian for being the most kind, loving and caring cardiologist imaginable, and thankful to all the loving nurses that made my experience with Hayden bearable. I don't know what I would have done without all of these wonderful people to help me through such a hard time of Hayden having surgery and recovering. They are truly amazing! It is an amazing hospital!

No comments: