Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls Movie Night

After all the swimming on Saturday night, we fed the kids, hooked up the Wii and all of us girls went to the movies.

Suzi was wonderful and treated me, Kelli, Ann, Taylor and Ariyona to the late showing of Mamma Mia. We had a great time. It was mine and Suzi's 3rd time seeing the movie, but their first. We sat on the back row so Suzi and I could sing and be goofy!

When we got home, we found the kids all asleep but in funny positions. We cracked up laughing at them. The kids were exhausted from their fun day in the sun.

Logan, Hayden and Victoria all crashed out.

Brigham

My favorite is Brooklyn, she was sleeping upside down, across the arm of the couch and had taken her shirt off. What a crack up!

2 comments:

Darce said...

That's crazy! You guys have way too much fun! I need to take some lessons from you.

Jodi Davis said...

Thank you SO much for watching my kiddos. You are so good to me. Makes me home sick looking at their cute faces, but I am so glad that you blogged so that I can see them. I can't wait to cuddle with them.

Brooklyn cracks me up. She can sleep in the craziest places and yet she tells me her bed is uncomfortable. I will never understand her.

Thomas is a good man for keeping all of those kids. Seriously, I don't know of any other man out there that would happily sign up for that.