Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lots of people,.. tight spaces

We crammed over 25 of us into a very small area to play games, eat and just talk. While playing Taboo, I don't think we could have possibly fit one more person in the room. We had a great time, even if Aimee says that I play the game more like charades. Anyone that knows me, knows that I can't possibly say anything without using my hands. I think they are in some way connected to my mouth. I also loved playing Imaginiff. It is funny to see what people think about you. The most interesting question on me was if Jer were to give advice, what would it be. Ann, Taylor and Ariyona all said "Be honest no matter the cost". I like that. Maybe something that I am saying to them is actually having an impact. If nothing else, they know where I stand on that topic. Thomas and Hayden, they disagreed and said my advice would be "Eat your veggies". Sad, that I have to enforce that rule as much on Thomas as I do Hayden. It is amazing how much playing games can reveal about a person. Maybe that is why I love them so much. Or, it is just because I love having fun! We did have a great time! Thanks everyone for making this such a wonderful Labor Day weekend!


2 comments:

Darce said...

Games are the best! I agree with you!

Bob and Danya said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend! And you're right...I don't think you could have fit another person in that room! What a blast!