Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Adventures for Ann

Ann is so funny. We were talking and she is in culture shock at school. I guess Queen Creek high school is a lot bigger than Dixie High School in St. George, Utah. She is shocked by how many students there are and that they aren't all Mormon. I thought we lived in a huge population of Mormons. I guess it is all perspective.

I think she is adjusting to the move, new rules, new expectations, and all the changes. She handles change much better than I do. Me, I wouldn't do so well, transfering schools in my senior year of high school, but she is taking it all in stride. I am proud of her for that.

Ann went to mutual last night for the first time. I think she made a couple of friends and she has quite the optimistic outlook for life in Queen Creek, Arizona. She is still really excited to be here and looking forward to all of the fun and exciting changes that are coming. She is really excited that she is in choir and art.

She tries really hard with Hayden and he really looks up to her. I'm glad she is so patient with him. It is fun to see them interact so well. I'm sure he will get on her nerves from time to time. But, I appreciate her loving him and trying so hard to play with him.

No comments: