Friday, September 5, 2008

Ann is here

We are so excited. Our niece, Ann, has decided to live with us and finish out high school. She is so much fun. I don't know who is more excited that she is here, Hayden, Taylor or Ariyona. They are all estatic. I'm happy for her and the wonderful things she wants to do in her life.

It will be different having a 17 year old girl living at our house. I guess here comes the parties, boys, mutual activities, driving and dating. I think Taylor and Ariyona will even be around more with her here. The idolize her with her being 17 and them only being 14.

Fun fun! I'm excited she will be here. I'm sure we will do a lot of fun things together. I also know it will be an adjustment for all of us.

I was talking to Thomas this morning and he said, well, our lives are about to change (since Ann will be here this morning). Hayden, pipes up, "Why mom? Are you and Daddy splitting up?" Me: "No, of course not, what would make you think that?" Hayden: "Lots of kids at school have split up parents. It's okay they live with one and visit the other." Me: "Well, Hayden, that isn't going to happen. I love daddy and he loves me." Hayden: "Oh, it would be okay, I would live with you mom and just visit daddy when I wanted to go do fun things." Where does he come up with these things?

We are looking forward to Ann being here and all of the fun and craziness that will bring into our lives. She is such a good girl and I look forward to getting to know her even better.

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

Hayden is one funny little guy. That will be fun to have all those girls to play with. Teens are quite an adventure.