Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Let the fun begin

Jodi and Troy are leaving for Bejing early in the morning. They brought the kiddos over tonight and put them to bed. Brigham is so cute. He keeps telling me no to sleeping on the floor or in the crib. He wants to sleep with Jer. It's true, by morning, all three kiddos will be in the bed with us. I'm not sure why I buy beds. The kids prefer the floor in our room.

Brooklyn and Hayden crashed pretty quickly. Brigham on the other hand keeps talking and poking at the other two kids. I think he is wired and is a long time away from sleep. Let the fun begin. Jodi always tells me she puts Briggy back to bed numerous times every night. I don't know how she does it. He is so stinking cute that he can get away with anything with me and Thomas. We admit it, we're wrapped.

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Cute kids! Cousin time is awesome! I love the name Brigham. What cuties. I bet Hayden loves having them to play. We only get to see Stacey's family once a year usually, and it is alway so fun to get together.

Anonymous said...

how long will you have them? you are gonna have some fun! ;)

Darce said...

He IS cute!

And, how awesome is that that they're headed to Beijing! What's he competing in?

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! Looks like you will have your hands full for a while! That's awesome that Jodi and Troy are off to China! How exciting!