Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a weekend!

We had such a great weekend! It was packed full of exciting events. We had the gymnastics stars tour, Makayla's baptism, Rilla came for a visit, we watched Jodi's kids and all three girls had a big dance on Saturday night. It was a whirlwind, but fun! You never know who is going to show up at our house, or when. I love it. I always wanted to have the home where everyone came to. I love having a lot of people around and I'm always up for fun and games. I love that people feel comfortable enough to just stop by. Bring on the fun, laughter and joy. The more the merrier!

Brooklyn loved that the girls included her in their getting ready activities. She wanted to go to the dance so badly with the big girls. These three girls are amazing and are so good to the younger kids!

Taylor, Ann, Ariyona, me and Brooklyn hanging out on the couch talking.

Thomas and Suzi were tickling Hayden and Brooklyn.

Thomas humoring the kids and letting them dog pile him and play horsey.

Thomas sword fighting with Brigham and Hayden. That is one dangerous sport. I always get whacked and even those soft swords can hurt.

Jodi was so funny, they had a fundraiser and she came over and literally took off all my jewelery and put it on, including my necklace, earrings, bracelet, ring and then took my purse. She is so funny! But, she looked adorable!

Rilla with the kiddos. Hayden and Rilla always exchange elephants. They both collect them and they are definitely Hayden's favorite animal. Hayden found a really soft one for Rilla for her birthday!

What an incredibly fun weekend! I looked around our house Saturday night and we had all kinds of people over... there were a tons of different people that didn't know each other but it was fun, loud, and chaotic... it was perfect!

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I love your background! And your family picture is so cute. You are gorgeous!!!

Bob and Danya said...

You guys have entirely too much fun at your house! Hahaha! Gotta love the daddy dog pile game! It's my favorite because I'm not the dad! Hahaha!