Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk

Tonight I took Jodi's kids with me to look for a Clone Wars gun for Hayden's Halloween costume. No luck, we went everywhere. I am thinking a regular dart gun will have to do. After dragging them to Walmart, Target and Party City, I decided they needed to have some fun. After dinner, they ate cupcakes and played with sidewalk chalk until pretty late. They were absolutely filthy! I think they had more fun in the bath then actually playing outside. The weather was gorgeous and I loved just sitting outside watching them play and have fun!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hayden -- I want to do that too! I love to use chalk on the sidewalk - you are so lucky!

Monroe Family said...

What cute kids!! What a fun idea.

Jodi Davis said...

You are the best aunt ever, Jer. Thank you. My kids had a wonderful time!