Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy Busy Week

We got back from the beach on July 18th. It was one of the craziest, busiest weeks of my life. I had to catch up at work from being gone for a week. I had to prepare for being out for being out for the next 6 weeks for surgery, and I had a huge fundraiser on Saturday, July 23rd, at the school for Hayden's Toy Drive.

Also, during the week, I had a pre-op appointment at St. Joe's hospital, Hayden had to make up a ton of scouting assignments to get his next awards, I had to meet with his teachers and do the back to school thing all in advance. I was so very busy that I felt like I never slept.

It was such a blessing I was so busy, as to keep my mind off the next week and impending surgery that was headed my way. I accomplished more in that week than I thought was humanly possible. But, with lots of help we did it! I am grateful for all those that stepped in to help.

No comments: