Friday, August 19, 2011

My Current Joys!

  • Morning cuddles with Hayden
  • Sitting on the couch and reading the Friend to Hayden BEFORE school
  • No dishes or any cleaning
  • My morning call from Jodi as she drops the kids off at school and heads over
  • Diet Coke runs for me by my loved ones
  • Julie doing my laundry - every day
  • Meaningful deep conversations
  • Feeling the Holy Ghost
  • Noting my blessings
  • Staying in comfy pj's all day
  • Not caring about my hair or makeup
  • Nightly foot rubs
  • Stillness and Quiet
  • Walking on Water by Wilcox - fabulous books
  • Remembering
  • Reading
  • Hayden's sweet prayers for me
  • Teaching Hayden
  • The game of Life
  • Coloring
  • Meals being brought in
  • Ward members stopping by
  • Counting my blessings
  • Great friends
  • Wonderful family
  • Hugs from Thomas
  • Yummy treats being brought in daily
  • Flowers
  • Cards
  • Re-focusing and re-evaluating
  • Laughter
  • The GIFTS of the Spirit this trial is bringing
  • Jodi's kids
  • Friend's kindness
  • Talking with Julie about the gospel
  • The added LOVE that has come to our home

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

I have hated to see you in pain but I must say that I have absolutely LOVED the time that we have been able to spend together talking and laughing as we try to figure out the mysteries of life. Thanks for listening to me and helping me sort through things. I have always known that you were incredible but with each day you continue to amaze me more and more. I LOVE YOU! I will be so sad when you go back to work.