Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cousins

I think all of our favorite part of the beach is being together. No work, no responsibilities, no school, nothing but family time. What a precious blessing that we have this opportunity to go each year.
We are especially thankful when JD, Cassie and their boys come. We miss them so much since they moved to Minnesota. Hayden absolutely loves Bryson (8), Coby (6) and Tanner (4). I loved this picture of Coby, Hayden and Bryson. They jumped waves for hours.
Briggy. I cherish this child. Suzi wins as favorite aunt for most of the kids. She spoils them rotten and they adore her. I can say that there are definitely 2 that I a the favorite... Brigham and Talmage. They both adore me and likewise, I can't get enough of them. Briggy always says, "Jer is my favorite". I love that boy. I love the way he cuddles, the way he tries so hard to accomplish whatever he sets his mind to, and he can make me feel like I am the most loved person on earth. He is definitely a keeper!
Bryson and Hayden had the best time finding sand crabs. All the kids sure enjoy this and they were ALL so EXCITED when Thomas came because he definitely is the best sand crab finder there is! Good thing Thomas trained Hayden well, because all the cousins want Hayden to help them find them. It is such a blessing.That smile and eye, oh how I love this boy!
Talmage can work me like no other, there isn't anything in the world that I wouldn't do for him! Really... He could get whatever he wanted out of me. I don't know how he is going to live life, he has all of us completely wrapped. I see that smile and completely melt.
Katelyn, Talmage, Kiley, Hayden and Brooklyn. I love that no matter the age, these cousins all truly love each other and enjoy being together.
Brooklyn, Katelyn and Hayden. I am amazed how much the kiddos love big holes. Their imaginations go wild and they come up with all kinds of games and forts. Precious to watch.
Tanner man. This kid is full of spunk. He is a fire ball. He has his own unique personality. He doesn't see me often and wasn't the biggest Jerlyn fan UNTIL, he figured that for each hug, he could get a piece of candy or a lollipop. All of a sudden, I rose to the top of the list, amazing how that works.
Everyone laughed at me because yes, I did spend most of my week on the beach in this attire. Sweats, sweatshirt and a hat. I had my swimsuit and swimshorts underneath, but I was freezing. They all laughed but honestly I was so comfortable and I did not have a need to sunblock. :-)
Kaylee was a doll and really helped watch the rest of the kids. I was in awe as I watched her give up her things to the younger ones, help the little ones find things and she shared and solved disputes. She is such a good girl! I am proud of her and her sweet little spirit.
I have been blessed with some of the greatest nieces and nephews. I absolutely love being their aunt and love that they are such good cousins to Hayden!

No comments: