Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Is Officially Here

New Years Day was spent relaxing and having a good time. Thomas and Hayden played electronic Battleship. Played on the Wii. They built lego sets. They had a lot of fun boy time. I relaxed and soaked in the last day of having all of us home together before Thomas headed back to work. I loved listening to them talk, laugh and play together. Hayden is so lucky to have such a great father that is willing to just stop and play with him. It brought back great memories for me of my dad building tinker toys with us and cooking homemade donuts in the kitchen. I am thankful that Hayden will have great childhood memories. Most of all, I hope he knows how much he is loved.

Great day! Great memories! Relaxing and rejuvenating.
Here's to a wonderful and exciting 2013. We hope you are a great year. We have high expectations from you and are hopeful for many more miracles in our lives this year. We are ready. We welcome you 2013!

No comments: