Monday, April 8, 2013

Celebrating a Great Man


I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man.
He has so many great and wonderful qualities.
He is my strength, my rock, my support, my confidant, my safety net, my best friend and love of my life.
He is all that is right and good in the world.
He loves with all of his heart.
He spends each day trying to make my life and Hayden's better.
He serves, sacrifices, gives, loves and is constantly doing for others.
He honors his priesthood. He lives each day with the knowledge that he is a son of God
He walks his life with this knowledge and responsibility. He is the most Christlike man I have ever known. 

I am so thankful this amazing man is my husband.
I. Am. The. Luckiest. Gal. Ever. 

 Happy Birthday, Babe!

1 comment:

Julie Knapp said...

This is so, so true. Happy birthday, Thomas!