Friday, April 26, 2013

iPhone recap

Life via iPhone is so fun! I love having a camera on my phone to capture the world thru my eyes. I love the precious moments that I get to capture.

We have had so many fun little moments lately, that I love.

We were teasing Hayden the other day about how long his hair was getting. He told me when he could successfully put it in a mohawk, that it was time. He laughed and laughed when we easily got it to stick up far and told him it was actually too long for a mohawk.

Hayden is so excited for Monsters University to come out, and so am I. We went and saw The Croods last weekend and loved this cute display. The Croods was a great movie!
We are excited for all the great movies coming out this summer. I am excited for Despicable Me 2, while Hayden is also excited for Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs 2. Me, not so much!
Jodi's munchkins came over last Saturday night for some cousin bonding time. The played and played outside on the swinging bench and the baby teeter totter. Too funny!
When Jodi came to pick up her kiddos, we were all outside on the porch swing talking and laughing. She sat and talked with us for at least an hour. I love Arizona springtime evenings. They are heaven on earth.
Thomas and Talmage were playing Nerf wars while we were outside. Boy does Talmage ever love his Uncle Thomas. They are the best of buddies. That boy adores me but only if Thomas is no where in sight.

Of course, there is never a weekend at our house where legos are not involved. Hayden is venturing away from the big sets and creating pretty cool inventions on his own. His latest goal in life is to become a lego design engineer. He definitely thinks that is the coolest job in the world. Bye bye heart surgeon, hello full time lego designer.
The kids spend so much time outside on the swing. I am hoping for a lot more beautiful Spring evenings before the dreaded Summer heat kicks in.
Jodi's boys tackle her, or anyone else, that lays on the ground. The want to tackle and wrestle and jump on you. I loved sitting and laughing as the boys totally took her out. In the end she got some great cuddles, but she definitely had to work for them.
With all the great garage sale donations, some of the nicer items we decided to take a stab at selling on Ebay. All I can say is that is a lot of work. We definitely made a little more than we would have if we would have sold the items at the garage sale but holy cow is shipping a lot of money.
Jodi took me to her house the other day so she could get caught up on folding laundry. She laid down on the ground for a minute for a little snooze. Talmage jumped down off the couch and started covering his mom up with the clean clothes from the basket. After he put on each article of clothing, he would tuck it in just right and pat her. She didn't get her nap but boy was it the sweetest little gesture that I witnessed. He sure loves his momma.
Along with his sweetness, he definitely is feisty and has a stubborn streak. He was laughing so hard because I was trying to get him to do something and he thought he was so funny that he wouldn't cooperate. Man do I love this kid.
Hayden had an entire posse of neighborhood boys at our house today. They played water gun wars on the trampoline, had sword fights, played Nerf gun wars, rode bikes, went swimming at Jackson's, came back for $5 Little Ceasar pizza night here and rounded off the evening at about 8 pm, after another all neighborhood Nerf gun wars outside. Best. Night. Ever. according to all the boys involved. I sure love these little punks. They are the sweetest boys ever.

Life is an adventure but I love it! I love that I can at least walk outside to take a picture, even if I was still in my pajamas today at 5pm. Life. is. Good!

No comments: