Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I heart babies

These cuties came to visit tonight and I am absolutely and utterly in love with them. I love that Rex can say Aunt Jer so clear. He says, "I love you Aunt Jer" so fast and so swirled together he has almost created a new word combining all five. It's uniquely mine and oh how I love him and my name, "IloveyouauntJer". He is only two and a half but full of energy and life and tons of fun.

My little Zee man has endured so much. Oh how I pray that Jordan and Sarah get to adopt him. We are all so attached, but none of us are more attached than Hayden is. Hayden and Zee have been buddies since baby Zee was only a few months old. He is trying to say Aunt Jer but he can get out an "I wubba you, Jer, want cookie". Of course with that sweetness, he could have all the cookies in the world. He's my teeny tiny bundle of love two year old.

Baby Ace has had my heart since he was days old. Tonight he actually lunged at me. Every time Thomas, aka the baby whisperer, held him, he would lunge for me. He is such a cute little baby. He is sure smiley now and is so happy and full of love. I love watching him watch his older brothers and Hayden. Too cute. Plus, we don't get near enough baby love over here.

Jordan is Hayden's playmate. Jordan will spend hours playing games with Hayden and talking to him. Hayden worships the ground Jordan walks on. He idolizes him. He thinks he is the funniest older buddy. I am so grateful for Jordan and the great example he is to Hayden and how tender and sweet he is to him. Jordan is a great uncle to Hayden and a great dad to my cute nephews.

Sarah is one of my dearest friends. I love her. She is so sweet, so tender, so kind and a wonderful mother. She is so fun to be with and she can lift my spirits by just walking in the room or calling me on the phone. I am so lucky that I get to call her my friend. I am in awe at her energy and stamina at juggling four kids under two and a half years old. She amazes me.

I love when they come over. I love the cuddles. I love the joy that they bring into our lives. I love that they have such cute little boys. I just adore them all.

After an evening with them, I feel uplifted and rejuvenated and ready for bed. Just kidding. I feel much more relaxed and love the joy they bring into our lives. They are definitely life long keepers. Great friends in life sure are the icing on the cake of a wonderful life.





No comments: