Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fun Morning

Talmage was missing me this morning. Jodi needed to run to Walmart so me and Talmage hung out on the couch and watched Rio for about the 100th time this year.

At one point, I was looking at Pinterest on the I-pad. Talmage looked at me with his cute little face and said, "Hey, we are supposed to be cuddling here". He took my arm and wrapped it around him and snuggled in next to me.

I sat the I-pad down and just snuggled up with this cute little guy.

He started making funny faces at me when I sang along with the movie songs. He grabbed my phone and told me to take funny pictures. We laughed and giggled and had the best time taking silly photos. He loved that he kept making me take pictures of his stinky, dirty feet. And completely laughed hysterically when I stuck out my tongue and made funny faces with him.

I had made a goal that when Hayden was home, before and after school, that I would disconnect and reconnect with him. I learned this morning that I should be doing the same thing with Talmage or with any sweet little child that is visiting me.

I am so glad I put the I-pad down and just spent an hour with my little T-man. We had a great time and he must have known how much I just needed to laugh and smile.

Love this boy. Love the precious and fun time that we get to spend together. He is precious beyond words.

No comments: