Saturday, April 6, 2013

Christ

I invite all to join in and watch a prophet of The Lord and his apostles council and teach us the the way back to our Savior.

By listening, my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ, is strengthened. I receive direction in how to teach my family truths, the things I need to do to come closer to my Savior, and I am rededicated in doing the Lord's will.

If any of you have questions such as "Why am I here? What is my purpose? What would my Savior have me do?" Or if you are looking to find strength, in these inspired talks, I always find answers to the questions I am seeking. I am blessed for listening. I invite you to join with me to be lifted, inspired and strengthened.



If you have any questions, or would like more information, I would be happy to send you a free copy of The Book of Mormon. No obligation. No pressure. No one coming knocking on your door. I would love to send you a copy of the book that has changed my life. It has given me strength to walk the path I am on. It brings me closer to the Savior as it read it. Like the Bible, it is filled with important teachings that bring us closer to the Savior by learning of his will.

I hope you enjoy these beautiful talks and uplifting music of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. May you be strengthened and brought peace as we join together in learning more of our Lord, Savior, older brother, friend, Jesus Christ.

No comments: